Past, Present, Future
Can't wait for tomorrow.
Really tired now, need to crash but I seriously need to do summary and half of compo otherwise I'll never finish in time.
I think I'm worrying too much, too many things on my mind. Hard disk is being overloaded with processes.
Feel that the outdoor cooking competition was good, got to work with Hibiscus. Swallow needs more initiative. Urgently. Or history may repeat itself.
Miss Ms Praba so much. Miss the old school compound so much. Miss Sarah loads too. Yep, would be nice to rewind time.
Someone tell me, dreams or reality?
Really tired now, need to crash but I seriously need to do summary and half of compo otherwise I'll never finish in time.
I think I'm worrying too much, too many things on my mind. Hard disk is being overloaded with processes.
Feel that the outdoor cooking competition was good, got to work with Hibiscus. Swallow needs more initiative. Urgently. Or history may repeat itself.
Miss Ms Praba so much. Miss the old school compound so much. Miss Sarah loads too. Yep, would be nice to rewind time.
Someone tell me, dreams or reality?
Comments