YIG, ....
Wow we're expanding into 3 companies aka coys.
Funny enough I don't have any thoughts on it. Just mild surprise.
Think she's the best choice out there too.
Lectured 1st Coy Sec2s and Sec3s on tentage practical. Some things shouldn't be said here. Hopefully ......... well. But not bad, I must say. Sec4s played games today, Ms Law played along. Reminiscent of days spent at Chiangrai. Was kinda... heheh.
Told Ms Law today. Is this the path You have paved for me, Lord? Part of your plan? Or just part of human desire? Worried whether what I'm doing is right or not, everything could be jeopardised. If it falls, I know that it will hurt, after consideration and time and effort spent. Everything is a step at a time, I guess.
20 hours of CIP, 6 at a library and 15 at a home?
Envy the Blue badges. They had everything. And we are always the guinea pigs, lab rats.
Will miss Mrs Goh loads. I want Ms Praba back. :S
Funny enough I don't have any thoughts on it. Just mild surprise.
Think she's the best choice out there too.
Lectured 1st Coy Sec2s and Sec3s on tentage practical. Some things shouldn't be said here. Hopefully ......... well. But not bad, I must say. Sec4s played games today, Ms Law played along. Reminiscent of days spent at Chiangrai. Was kinda... heheh.
Told Ms Law today. Is this the path You have paved for me, Lord? Part of your plan? Or just part of human desire? Worried whether what I'm doing is right or not, everything could be jeopardised. If it falls, I know that it will hurt, after consideration and time and effort spent. Everything is a step at a time, I guess.
20 hours of CIP, 6 at a library and 15 at a home?
Envy the Blue badges. They had everything. And we are always the guinea pigs, lab rats.
Will miss Mrs Goh loads. I want Ms Praba back. :S
Comments