Class Chalet!
4 Purity is love.
Peeps who went: Yihui, Cheryl, Shermaine, Cheokyi, myself, Jinny, Valerie, Nicole Yue, Chermin, Kimberly, Rachel, Nicole Chan, Denise, Shiying, Vanessa, Beverly, Hanwen
Met up with Cheok to go there, kinda messed it up. Sorry! Upon reaching Bedok we ended up taking a cab.
Got there and met up with Yihui, Sherms and Cheryl, Yihui's sister helped us to check in. Bought the grill for BBQ. Went cycling! For the first time in a decade. Cheryl didn't go though. :( Was super scared, but I managed to get the bicycle going! Woohoo! Haha I was gripping the handlebars really hard, so Yihui asked me to loosen my shoulders. Tried to. She also said that cycling faster helps you to balance, so I would cycle really fast, then glide along for a long time.
After an hour I passed my bike to Chermin, sat between Kim and Rachel with Val, Fira, Jinny and Cheryl. Talked with Kim and played with sand on the rocks. Took many pics then went back for BBQ.
Started the fire really late. Denise and I started it with lots of help. Got a really nice fire with lots of really nice charcoal. We had hotdogs, fishballs, potatoes and mushrooms. Jinny, Sherms, Cheok and I took turns to fan the fire, Jinny and Hanwen helped to put the hotdogs and fishballs onto satay sticks. After a while I went in to get a drink, chased Jinny in too. Then we got the potatoes in and opened them up.
Kim, Denise and I cleared up, then we went inside to play cards. Chalet turned into Taiti tournament. Showered then played Go Fish with Shiying, then Cheat with Vanessa, Shiying and.... Sherms? Game couldn't end so I played with Cheok, Denise and Nicole Yue, the loser club haha. Managed to finish my cards! I so cannot cheat, always get seen through. Is that good or bad?
Peeps who stayed over: Yihui, Shermaine, Cheryl, Cheokyi, myself, Nicole Yue, Chermin, Kimberly, Denise, Shiying, Vanessa, Beverly
Played Truth or Dare! So funnn, get to know the other side of your friends! After a while we went out to see the sunrise. Saw cats and rats, so Beverly and Kim held hands and ran but Kim slipped and hurt herself upon reaching safety. Saw another cat so Denise and I comforted Kim while Yihui and Cheok chased the miaow away. Many mosquitoes around. Finally reached the beach but was too cloudy for sunrise. I accidentally slept while waiting, slept for 30 mins.
Went back in while Vanessa, Shiying and Beverly rented bikes and they provided Macs breakfast delivery. Ate then I went off, Yihui walked me out.
Haha I forgot to ask for directions from Denise and Shiying so we called receptionist, then after going through underpass I called Shiying. Found the bus stop, where I met Yili from Pri school! So surprised, but couldn't talk because 55 came and she said to take it back to Bishan so I did. Thanks Yili! Thanks Lord!
Comments