Dear Mr. God [The Warren Brothers]

Dear Mr. God, I'm writin' You today
Because it seems like lately I've forgotten how to pray
I know I don't need this pen But everybody likes to get
A letter now and then I'm sorry for not writin' more

Chorus:
'Cause I need you But it's hard to see
Why anyone as big as You Needs anything from me
I know You're there So how ya been?
I'm alright but I can't lie, Sometimes I feel like givin' in
You're all I've got

Dear Mr. God, Sometimes I wish
You lived next door So over coffee You could tell me
What You started all this for I guess you saw
That sunrise yesterday Thanks for the reminder
That You're never gone away It gives me hope
Telling You what You already know

I need you But it's hard to see
Why anyone as big as you Needs anything from me
I know You're there So how've You Been?
I'm all right but I can't lie Sometimes I feel like givin' in

Dear Mr. God, Tell me do You ever cry
When we forget to thank You For the good things in our lives?
I know I can't always understand Why You do the things You do
But I know in the end I'll make it through
If I stand next to You So here I am

Dear Mr. God,
I'm writin' you today
Because it seems like lately
I've forgotten how to pray

http://www.lyricsbay.com/dear_mr_god_lyrics-the_warren_brothers.html

Comments