Went to library with Yihui and Beverly and Hanwen to do work, Hans left around 6.
Bunch of noisy students, guys hanging around girls and girls talking to guys while holding empty worksheets. Irritating.
So I stared at them. This guy at the other table, looks like JC student, he shushed them. So I was thankful.
Only, a while later Yihui said that that guy was staring at her. So I glanced and yeah, he kept glancing at us. And his friend was telling him to concentrate. Yes, let your imagination run wild.
After a while, he left and his friend stayed. And every time we laughed, he would stare at us. Friends indeed.
But guess what, after a while he came back. And continued looking at us with this funny weird expression, like this slightly amused quiet smile. Quite cute actually.
After a while, they both left. And we laughed our heads off.
Love these peeps.

Comments