Class Chalet 2!

More people, bigger place.
Problem was that it was so big, no one really knew where everyone was or was doing. Felt so sianz, but got better.

I came late, around 5.10 at Aloha Loyang. They had just started watching Coraline, quite a spooky show. Everyone was hungry, so we called for Macs delivery and Pizza delivery. After Coraline Selina and Sherylynn started drying the bbq area with me. Then Yihui, Denise, Hanwen and some others came and helped to start the fire. It was raining so many people were helping us to hold umbrellas to cover the fire and the food. Belle was in charge of fanning and she is really good at it. Chermin went around feeding everyone Twisties. Denise tried to teach Yihui how to blow the fire and ended up saying, "Yihui, if you were a junior I would scold you right now." The fire worked out pretty well, I must say. Lots of embers. Just enough food too! I only had 2 fishballs so far so Nicole Yue was feeding us while we fanned the fire for the satays. Or rather, the embers. Oh by then they were watching Shutter Hill.
After that, we had marshmellows! Roasted marshmellows! I told Vanessa about burning them and she tried. I think the marshmellows in UK are different. Crispy on the outside, hot liquid on the inside. I kept smiling to myself while Chermin smiled back. Oh gave them their letters. Veron and Kim weren't there, rawr. Shoulda msged, stupid. Belle enjoys roasting marshmellows but was too full to eat so Yihui ate hers and those she roasted but failed. Belle makes great marshmellows so Yihui was like floating up to heaven. Hahaha.
Nicole Chan was swimming in the pool, then she came out, jumped on Shiying and the two of them went in together. It was hilarious but no hard feelings. We went to the other side, the shallow side of the pool to wad in. Then Yihui and the rest started splashing water so Beverly and I held hands in fright and tried to escape. And they started pushing people into the 0.3m deep pool. Nicole Yue, Cheryl and I were hugging the pillars since we couldn't go in. Cheok got thrown into the 0.7m part. We made such a ruckus. I think my flu got worse since my clothes were wet the whole day. Yihui fell sick too.
Went in and played Cheat. Brain was too dead. Total phail. Went to sit at the armchairs where Yihui and Samantha were chatting. Super shagged. Few of us cleared the rubbish on the table. Yihui left. :( Showered. Then we played Taiti in the room. Need to get the hang of it. Talked to Chermin for a short while at the corridor outside. We agreed that a smaller chalet was better because everyone was closer. Chermin decided to try to gather everyone in the common area. Samantha left. By then, I was sooooo sian. Some CLASS chalet. More like clique chalet. Me guilty too. Jinny left at 9.30.
Chermin and I went down, the rest came down too. While they watched Wishing Stairs, Chermin, Belle, Shermaine, Vanessa and I played with bubbles. Went inside and played Truth or Dare, now with more and different people. So funnnn. Oh we tried Nicole Chan's adult version, it's NC16. Then what? Oh we all sat in the living room listening to music. Nicole Chan changes the songs every minute but we forced her not to skip Heart of Worship. It was so good. Some went to sleep, some played Monopoly deal with da jie. After a while those with nothing to do went up and gathered in the room upstairs and we talked about random stuff like Maple. Kekeke. I went out to sit at the stairs, to have a little quiet space. Denise and gang were playing Taiti with him, Chermin and Belle were talking. After a while I went down and we watched Denise and him battle it out. Denise won most of the time. Yesssss! :D
Dajie left and we all went up into the room, Shiying, Nicole Chan and Siming went to bed. Vanessa, Cheok, Belle, Beverly and Rachel were one one bed, Nicole Yue, Cheryl, Hanwen, Valerie and Sherms were on the other. I had the floor in between the 2 beds while Chermin had the chair in front of me. Talked about stuff. Laughed. Around 5 Cheok and Beef went to sleep in other rooms. Cheryl, Denise and Nicole Yue were sleeping on one bed, Rachel, Hanwen and Belle on another. Chermin went to sleep on the couch downstairs, Belle took a chair. Valerie, Sherms, Vanessa and I chatted. Then Val and Sherms slept so we chatted. Morning came, so Vanessa and I went to walk near the beach. When we came back, Denise and Sherms joined us to play with bubbles. Talked about making new friends in JC. Really hope that Yihui, Sherms, Cherms, Vanessa, Shiying, Siming, Denise and I can all get into NJC. If I have to, maybe I'll go AJC or SAJC with them. Then we did some checking and clearing. Birds cleared the sausages on the floor.
I went back up to find those in the room awake. Lay down while listening to them talk and fell asleep for a short while. That was the only time I slept. Had breakfast. Nicole Chan, Denise, Shiying, Qixuan, Siming, Valerie and Hanwen left. Played the number game to eat Valerie's jelly and clear a little funny drinks. Then we checked out and went to the arcade to wait for the shuttle bus. Chermin likes Motocross racing. Cheok likes House of the Dead. Went back to find a large crowd getting on a small bus.
Called 2 cabs and went back to the arcade. Nicole Yue, Sherms, Cheok and Beaver took one and went for KBox. Chermin, Belle and I took the other and went to Starbucks. Shoulda eaten something first. Sat there and talked about all sorts of stuff for 5 hours. Chermin's dad was coming so she walked us to Tampines MRT. Slept while standing. Was super giddy. Gastric was really bad.
Crashed in the chair once I reached home and slept for 3 hours. Showered then went out.
Eyes: =.=

Comments