Purity.....
I miss Sec 3 Purity.
I miss Amanda's quirky genius-ness.
I miss Belle's blur and cute look when she laughs.
I miss Sherylynn's funny gangster-like manners.
I miss Sarah Cheng's humble smart-ness and cute way of chatter.
I miss Chermin super infectious laughter and her sweet sensitive nature.
I miss Cheryl's drama-mama-ness and her "I know right. Totally."
I miss Denise's competitiveness and logical but weird rational.
I miss Hanwen's quiet help when we write compos, never complaining.
I miss Sarah Fang's wide smile and brains behind the bimbo-ness.
I miss Siming's violent and loony streak behind that innocent look.
I miss Shiying's cheeky yet mature and smart nature.
I miss Jeanette's eloquette but casual nature and her easy smile.
I miss Kimberly's strength and dedication no matter what she faces.
I miss Cheokyi's very kind and happy-go-lucky character.
I miss Yihui's mature nature and firm strength and leadership.
I miss Valerie's blur-ness and noisy, cheerful, innocent chatter.
I miss Beverly's bright, ever-happy laughter and openness.
I miss Qixuan's sudden eurekas and casual character and her smile.
I miss Veronica's manly but sensitive nature.
I miss Zhaoyi's ever-present smile and her easy way with others.
I miss Nicole Chan's weird laughter and will to keep striving higher.
I miss Rachel's colorful markers and colorful personality.
I miss Rasey's "All right, man!" smile and her inspiring heart for God.
I miss Selina's fearlessness to be anyone she wants to be.
I miss Jinny's underlying strength and her cute smile.
I miss Shermaine's simple and want-to-help-you nature.
I miss Vanessa's thoughtfulness and loud laughter.
I miss Nicole Yue's shua3 ku4-ness and good humour.
I miss the teachers who so patiently guided us even though they were close to their limits. Who seeked to understand us better so as to teach us as individuals. Who saw us not as little children but as ladies under their care. Who tried so hard to help us even when we were too tired to help ourselves anymore.
Facebook can only keep us in touch. The rest happens in the real world, and it is up to us.
If only we could turn back time.
Comments