Worship is Endless

Beverly came over to my church again. Didn't know that today was an hour of worship. It was fantastic, a whole, non-stop hour of worship. Reminds me of the book I read on the hidden power of praise. To allow His love to flow into us, to come into our Daddy's presence and just rest. Indeed, it's gonna be alright, salvation is here.
Didn't know a few songs, but they were good songs. :D Tim led, then Amos with guitar, then Vic with guitar, then Deon. Hope Beverly didn't feel uncomfortable with me bouncing beside her in the beginning. Lord, what's your plan? I guess I'll never know but the best part's that You'll be there quietly supporting us from everywhere. love.
Papa, be with me. Be by my side? Please?
My gratitude, I lift it to You.
Love you. -hug-

and i fall to my knees

Comments