In the process of cheering up.
Yesterday, Mrs Brenda Tan told me that no matter what result, there's always a path for me.
Went back to school today. Ness and Cherm were buying orange bowl, Yihui and Sherms were seeing their results, so I was alone at the table. Mrs Brenda Tan by chance came down and talked to me a again, because I looked super depressed. And she said that God has a plan and that there's somewhere I'm meant to go. She said to be open and enterprising, like the history and SS teacher she is. :) Made me cry again. :(
But I really appreciate her encouragement. Thanks so much! :D
5 of us went to talk to Ms Rockey after lunch. Haha it was a funny and cute convo! She kept rolling her eyes at us and our stupid remarks. xD But it was really nice to talk to Ms Rockey. Sigh we're ex-students now. Sec3 and 4 seems like so far away now. Sad I'll miss St Nicks' and the compound and most of all the teachers! D': Sigh...
4 of us went to NYJC open house, then SP and NP. Ness tried calling Ms P at SP, think Ms P hung up. We didn't know, so I tried calling. Ms P answered. Turns out she's in India. -.- Haha. Like, we're in SP looking for youuuuu! Want to see Ms P again.... So sorry for calling though, Ms P! Oh some SP business lecturers are nice! Haha!
The Head of the school of engineering in NP tried really hard to convince me to go in. Haha. Engineering Science is a really good course, peeps out there! Really! But I don't think it's for me, though I'm really interested. Based on my judgement (since my feelings aren't objective at this point) I'll be interested in Biomedical engineering. Which is a prospective course! :D At first in the engineering section we were talking to this really nice electronics lady lecturer, who gave us good advice. Then she called the Head over, who talked to me about the Engineering Science. The rest were laughing at my face, which I think kept lighting up. But after he asked and I told him I have a slight interest in organic chem, he said they didn't have. Haha organic chem is too specific. Shouldn't have said haha. Anyway, a second lecturer came too to talk about biomedical and I was like alone there. And a third lecturer came because he seemed bored and also asserted the facts. The rest were like standing at a table eating sweets and talking to the nice lady. I think I sat in the seat for more than 1.5 hours. xD
Sighs.
Comments