Well.... heheh

Currently my days this week have been spent watching Shugo Chara! which is an anime. Nice show totally :D
Haha there's this character who from around 6 til he's 11 years old as a girl. His lineage is famous for being well versed in traditional Japanese dance. So males have to dress up as girls and take on a girl's name as training for when they take on female roles when dancing. Thinking that he is a girl, the main character befriends him as her best friend while as a guy (and unknown to viewers) he takes a liking to her. At the end of 5th grade he goes to Japan to further his studies in dancing and comes back a year later as a guy. Oh he has super long purple hair and is very sensitive. And the main character still thinks he is her best friend's twin brother.
Oh gosh, when he was a girl, I thought that she would be a great friend to have. And when he's a guy, I wish that I could have a friend like that. Same on the inside I mean, guy or girl doesn't matter. Sigh..... -eyes sparkle- :D -spazzes-

Oh and Kiseki the Guardian Character is soooo cute! :D Cute as in kawaii cute, not the pretty boy Tadase cute.

My bro just warned me from watching too many episodes on one day so I don't get addicted. Quite true, but addictions like that break easily for me. Heh. :D

Comments