APIC BATTER AGAINST THE NIAN

Orientation has ended! D: Thank God it didn't rain heavily these 3 days!

Today we gathered in the assembly plaza with the JC2s. First we had a Lion Dance performance, with 4 lion and a Cai Shen Ye. I say Cai Shen, you say song qi lai! Haha the OGLs wanted sweets. :) Then we went to the hall for an updated briefing while the JC2s had homeroom decoration. Moved to the field for the Finale Battle!
Carrie and I were the first 2 captains of the engines, Eleanor was captain, Wei Song May and Xian Zhi were our first attackers, Lois was our wet games IC so she joined us. OGLs of odd group numbers had to play as Nian, while the even numbers (ours) were the Naidirem council possessed by the Nian. We were the only Phobos group running from the home base to the structure at the other corner haha so high. Darren kept smashing the water bombs we threw! Managed to destroy the two newspaper targets as one house!
After replenishing our bombs and repairing our engine (it tore from us holding too tight), we ran to fill the gap in the circle boundary around the Nian's 4m tall structure. Go go Phobos members! I was at the front lines beside Julia so we were desperately trying to block the water guns and bombs that were incoming. Out of nowhere, Darren comes along and splashes a whole pail of water on us! Julia, Jing yi and I were drenched. Luckily only my front half got wet. :) Oh but it felt so good to get wet! Shuang! Aaaaannnddd..... The evil Nian is defeated!!!! Ex-5-star- General Thomas has been defeated! We have won! :D
Haha okay after that we go to the Atrium, pair up with 10S202 and share the food they've prepared for us. Carrie Shi ke Jamie and I couldn't find our class but we did see Shermaine. All I said was, "Shermaine..." and she immediately went around the Atrium trying to find S202, our class and Darren (who is in S202). :D Thanks Shermaine! Found our class, dumped our bags at an empty table and took photos. The VS guys and I were cut out though. :( The OGLs gave us slips of paper with our own names on the back, along with a small bag of humbugs! So expensive and time-consuming to repack into small packets. We appreciate it loads! :D Felt like a farewell party, like the bottom of my stomach was being weighed down by a heavy boulder. :( Hugged Lois, she's so small cute and enthu! Hugged Ethel too! :)
Oh Darren came and we went over to their table but their class was kinda missing.... Ate some stuff, then we played Steady Tempo Ready Go and King Kong Kiang Kong, who ever loses has to eat a love letter. Then Lois, Sing yan and Shirley joined in. After that, we did cheers as an OG and all the Phobos cheers as a House. Haha Soon Lea and Bendra. :) The OGLs wanted us to stay back so they could show us their performance (which they wanted to show yest) but was cancelled again. D: I wanna seeeeee! We slowly left....... Wanted to hug the rest of the OGLs but nevermind I guess. :) Miss them so much! Love you guys!

Sigh orientation is over.... It was fantastic!!! Still high when I reached St Nicks at 1230 haha. And our OGLs were A-W-E-S-O-M-E, AWESOME -clap clap- AWESOME -clap clap- And to you guys, G-doubleO-D-J-O-B, GOOD JOB -clap clap- GOOD JOB -clap clap- Thanks so very much for taking such good care of us, especially during MMM! Thank you for trying your best everyday to be at your most enthu and friendly, even though we were so separated on the first day! It ain't easy, we know, you guys are more shagged than us. But the next day you greet us with the same smile and with more happiness. :) Today I could hear Shirley's voice start to give way haha. Thanks for all your encouragements and leading us in cheers and giving it your all even while worrying about how you will catch up on 2 days of lessons! Thank you so much! And I really had a great time, PHOBOS FOUR!!!! HOT SIA-SSSSSS!!! :D

Comments