End of the Week!
Friday! Just finished Econs tutorial and session 1 revision. After this, I've got to do Bio E-learning and finish Maths, then tomorrow I'll do GP assignment and do more research for Chinese. Sunday I'll do session 2 revision for Econs plus buffer time. Whoo! :)
Short day today, ended around 2. Woke up at 5.53 instead of 5.15, rushed out of the house by 6.10. The train came late, but still managed to reach school at my normal time. Wore my PE shirt inside my blouse before assembly. Ran 5 rounds for PE, but I ran quite slowly. Then we had recess, and Econs lecture at LT4. Almost dozed off. :P Then we had a double CL. Ms Yan wasn't around so we did some comprehensions. Totally different from sec school's. Had our first lesson in the C block, Chem tutorial to be exact. Travelled home with Yeeling, Valerie and Weisong.
Comments