FFL - Friends For Life
Gosh I waited for an hour for Amanda and Ethel, at least Amanda came 20 mins before Ethel so I had company. (: But when Ethel was walking towards us, she had such a wide grin on her face. So wonderful to see Ethel again after soooo long. Was only just getting used to her absence.
We went to Super Dog to eat! I was emo-ing and staring into space while the two of them chatted. Sigh. Then we went to school.
We sat at the study benches, but my parents came early so I had to show them around the school. By the time they went up to the hall, Val and her friend were seated there as well, eating lunch. We went up, Ethel and I sat with Amanda and her parents. Darren was beside me and Weisong just behind, so we asked Val's parents to move to the 3 seats in front of us. Ms Lai's talk was so straight-forward and funny hahaha. Ms Lai is awesome! During the Science Enrichment talk, Ethel, Amanda, me and my sis went out to walk around. Ethel's great with my sis haha. (: Went down to the canteen to talk to others, got to talk to Mrs Tan too. Amanda left with her parents, so after bringing Val's parents around they drove us to Pasir Ris mrt.
We went to the airport! Ate at T2's Burger King. Ethel says that her mealtimes are screwed now, with the 5 hours difference. Oh we proposed to go and visit Ethel after our As! By then she'll be able to drive so we can go on a road trip! :D Woah bring extra seat belts manz. Hahah xD After that we walked to T3 through the mrt. Oh earlier on we were talking about mini cliques being formed in our class, so Ethel asked if we could form a clique of 4. Val was hugging Ethel's arm like a koala bear and when she heard Ethel, she leaned on her and said, Yes! Haha let's be a foursome! :D And Ethel's face was all red. We went to a spot near the Aviation Gallery, stood there and talked. Ethel tried to ask us what we wished for at 11.11, but Val says that it wouldn't come true once its revealed, even though it has came through so far. Val asked me if I wished for Ethel to come back, and I said no, she was bound to come back since they had booked their tickets already. Ethel said, yeah, unless like some earthquake happen or I get into an accident and something happens-- Val immediately said, hey touch wood! Then she linked arms with Ethel and told her to hold me so she put her hand on mine and we all touched the wooden railing. (: Interesting.
Then we walked through the Aviation Gallery, which has paper plane models hanging from the ceiling! At the end, we found a spot and just sat down. Couldn't catch the planes that had just taken off, not counted haha. Talked about stuff that I can't remember now. Then we took the mrt back.
When Ethel left, I finally said that I was sad. Val said, wah so soon ah, walked to the staircase and said loudly Ethel! Ethel come back! Rebecca misses you! Haha I pulled her back and said I was referring to the next time. Val and I didn't talk much on the train, too tired and lost in thought.
Sigh seriously lagging for youth sunday. Not like last year, complete with committee. Band is lacking, ushers not done yet. We're on our own and my school work is piling up. Sighs.
Comments