JC Life

Okay I did say that I'll blog about JC life, so here it is. :)

My class is 11S301! This week has been a temporary timetable so it's been 3-5 lectures per day with lots of free periods in between. Our class eats together, then we all mug and do tutorials after eating. But we're a very segregated class. :(

We have to sit according to the class floor plan in the lecture hall, my class only went into LT4 and 5 so far. Maths and Chem lectures are a bore yet a fluster of trying to finish questions at the lecturer's pace. Econs is dry sia. hahaha MJ seems to have a culture of saying 'sia'. Like, damn cui sia! Aka damn tired sia. Bio can get boring, but the lecturer always arrows people to answer questions. Oh she asked why glucose can dissolve in water, other than because it's small and compact. Some guy from the 4H2 class sitting the row behind us shouted it's because both glucose and water molecules are polar. Then the lecturer Ms Liang said, "So what will you get?" The joker guy from Eunice's class commented quite loudly, "Polar bear." Hilarious.

Nowadays I usually hang out with Ethel or Yeeling. My class has a Yeeling and a Yiling haha. Oh my civics tutor aka form teacher is Ms Serene Wu or Mrs Serene Tan, she'll be our Maths tutor. Anyway, I'm getting along good with Julia, Yiling, Eunice, Carrie, Valerie, Amanda and Arun. Arun's a guy, by the way, quite quiet. You could say I started talking to them through Ethel, so we're both opening up. :) Haha but I'm not much of a talking buddy though, heh. Chatting with Valerie is 50% laughing haha, when I'm with Yeeling she says 70% of the convo, when it's just Ethel and myself it is almost silence. But it's nice to just enjoy each other's company, gives me a sense of security in class full of diversity.
During those 4 years in St Nick's, everyone was leaving left and right. Teachers, seniors, friends. This year, I'm going to treasure every moment and chance I can still say, "See you tomorrow."

Comments