Angels

Sigh don't know why I was so depressed today. I mean, I kinda know but it's not fully tangible.
But what she said was right I guess. Haha amazing how she reads my mind. They can tell how I feel too, when I may simply look tired or stressed. Angels. My da jie, er jie and xiao mei. :) Love you guys so much.
Thanks to them I felt much better gradually. Da jie drew a rose and showed it to me during maths lecture. Not for me, but I was touched. T.T (Bother I shouldn't have written touched, should have written beautiful T.T) Xiao mei tried to get me to share when I had closed up and wrote me a post-it, which really made me smile. For once, I didn't feel alone.

Jealousy is a sin. Sometimes I just want to become invisible, or I feel invisible. I'm hiding back, drawing back within my walls again. It's safer.

Really miss Purity so much. Where no one is forgotten. We made sure of that.

Comments