Angels

Oh manz I miss my foursome. :( I want school to reopen!
I want to hug er jie and try carrying da jie and xiao mei! Hahaha I don't dare to call them that in real life. Okay maybe xiao mei I will. :) I need to write her a letter..... I owe her one, even if its unspoken.

I love my friends so much. They are my family, the family I choose. I'm trying to start on a new project, and I'm running out of time. This would be my fourth and most complicated. One for Ms Praba, one for Vanessa, next one for Ms Rockey. One more. All specially chosen, for special people who mean so much to me, even if I don't mean a thing to them. They're my Angels. Here for a moment and gone in a flash. I'll hardly see them again.

I'll stay up tonight to start on it then. I mean every stitch on it. They carry my thoughts.
To my FFLs, promise never to forget me. Please. I love you.

Comments