Dinner!

On Tues Val and Manda had dinner together and Val asked me along. Us foursome were on the MRT traveling from Pasir Ris to Tampines, which is quite a long ride. We were chatting away until we reached Tampines, when Amanda suddenly exclaimed loudly, "OH ITS TAMPINES!" Ethel went, "What the freak." EPIC xD

Oh yeah I got her WTF when we received our Bio Cells lecture notes. I stared at the notes, looked up and smiled widely, "Ohhhhhhh cellsssssss! :D" Ethel immediately went, "What the freak." xD Haha oh Val hasn't received any WTFs yet haha, jiayou! :D

Today Ethel, Val and I had dinner together at Tampines food court. After eating, we had a chatting session. Gosh we laughed so much! :D Hahaha Val said, "Rebecca's going to explode already, never bring her cell wall." xD Then Ethel and I arm wrestled! Gosh Ethel's strong. :O We had a tie, 2nd round on Mon haha. On the train home it felt like we had skipped Simei. Val said to Ethel, "Time flies when I'm with you." (:
Claimed my free hug from Val today right after Chrystal. C=

Love my sisters. Smaller than three. See you tomorrow (:

Comments