Today (Visit to Ethel's Place)
Okay, today was totally awesome. Shall write the little details, so that this memory can stay this way forever.
Amanda, Valerie and I went to Ethel's place today. :D Ethel calls my sling bag the bullet hole bag because of its shoulder strap haha. While waiting for the bus Valerie peeled my flaking skin (from sun burn), which was weird but she said she always did that. The bus finally came, reached the bus stop and started playing the guessing game. When we reached her house we went down to the living room then headed up to her room. Played Zingo with Elizabeth then we went down to explore the house. We slacked in the living room, listening to Elisabeth play the violin. You can hear it echoing up to the ceiling. :D Ethel told her that her bow wasn't tight enough and to try again. I was so.... wow. Then Valerie asked her to play her favourite song on the piano and being a kid she happily did so. Haha then Elizabeth pushed Ethel to play the piano and Ethel got really irritated, then we begged Ethel, which did the trick. xD Woah it was...... fantastic. Even though she kept saying that she hadn't practiced for so long and had forgotten most of each of the songs, it was totally fantastic. She played the whole of Wedding Dress too! :D Woah. Rich and talented family manz. Then we were entertained by Elizabeth's and Ethel's jokes haha. So Koh and Even-More Koh. Average ratings of 20 dots. Can't remember what I said, then Ethel said, "Another Rebecca moment." Like, fine lor. ): Hahaha quite amazed that I can make Ethel laugh. :D
Went back up, chatted for a while then Amanda and Valerie slept together on Ethel's bed. Haha Amanda said it was too bright so we turned off the lights. After lying down she got up again and pointed at the door to the balcony. Quickly, Ethel drew the curtains. There wasn't enough blanket to cover Valerie so Amanda just opened the whole blanket. Haha Amanda is so 客气, so amusing. Valerie and Amanda slept side by side, then Val got up and turned such that her head was at Amanda's feet and used the elephant as a pillow. Ethel sat on her OL chair and plucked on her guitar while I hugged her soft brown bear and listened to the beautiful music, sitting on her sister's bed. Her sister's bed is hard, so nice! :D Ethel said that I'll feel bored but I replied never mind. And the music was just melodious. I just zoned out and simply felt quiet. Silence. She played some songs I didn't know, then she showed me a score which lit my face up. Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton. Love it. :D Ethel said her playing was horrible and that once she improved she'll let me record it. Set ah, Ethel, set! ;) Asked her if she had foolscap (accidentally waking Valerie in the process) and she helped me get it from the other room. (: Wrote a letter to Amanda while the beloved twins slept. At almost 1 we went for lunch.
Had Nasi Kampong Goreng, Val had Mee Rebus , Amanda had Fried Chicken set and Ethel had some fried dumpling noodles. We didn't really talk much, Amanda was so quiet and in a bad mood. Then we went back around 230. We chatted for a short while, then Valerie did iPBL and Amanda did Econs. I continued on the letter so Ethel listened to music and read a book on English Language since she's never taken Lit. Finished her letter, got another foolscap from Ethel (thanks! (:)and started on Val's. The cow I drew on Amanda's letter has too small a head but Ethel says its not that deformed. (: After Val finished with iPBL, we went out to the balcony and slacked. Can't really remember what we talked about except the one on plucking each other's skin hair. So weird. Valerie wanted to pluck Ethel's but she rolled away real neatly, saying that she's a ninja. xD Oh and Val asked me if the brown bear (she was hugging it) smelled like Ethel. Ethel said, "I have a smell?" and Amanda said, "Yeah Ethel has a smell." And I immediately leaned over to smell Ethel's shoulder. Hahaha. Told them about Yihui missing Sherylynn's shampoo smell more than Sherrylynn and Ethel said that if she were there, she would have said her WTF. Amanda's mood was much better now. (:
Went back in and we chatted, facebooked, listened to songs and whatnot. Valerie and Amanda plaited Ethel's ponytail, and Ethel looked so lady-like and cute! :D Haha then after that Valerie piggy-backed Amanda and Ethel piggy-backed Amanda since Valerie didn't dare to be carried. And the two of them sat on the floor back to back with their arms linked and tried to stand up together. It was so hilarious, Ethel and I were dying of laughter. xD After that the three of us tried to get Ethel to let down her hair by asking her to go shower for dinner, then we said that if Ethel let down her hair I would too. But we had to leave already so Ethel walked us to the bus stop.
While waiting, we caught two planes! 24 planes now! Valerie has 60 planes now, Ethel has around 7, don't know about Amanda. We agreed that next year after As, we'll take SIA to visit Ethel. :D When the bus came we got on and Ethel waved goodbye with a smile.
I'm no Superman
I hope you like me as I am