Another Farewell.

And this one is the worst.
Because you're so close to my heart.

Though I doubt that I'm close to you.

Haha sigh this kind of friendship hurts the most. And yet I would rather that it happened. If I could choose whether to let those 3 months repeat a thousand times, I would ask for it to happen, even if it meant getting hurt two thousand times. Tuesday will be a celebration of the memories all of us share.

Yup, stay strong. My bff, you too. The three of us, its as though you are the wall and we are the two blind people holding onto either side of the wall for support to walk, brought together by the wall. And now you're gone and the wall had burst into clouds of sparkly dust, so the two of us fall, fall towards the ground and towards each other, until we feel each other's out-stretched arms and we grab onto each other for support.

The two of us think in the same way, yet our personalities are different. Sad. Means that its hard for us to talk, even though I want badly to.

Oh please Lord, answer my faithful prayers.

Comments