Friends -heart-

Last 5 days haven't been nice. But really, thank God for friends. Thank you soooooo much, Lord.
Ethel is my da jie, my advisor, my encourager.
Valerie is my bff, my companion, my listener.
Amanda is my er jie, the one who pushes us along.
And Eleanor is the one who keeps all our spirits up.
:)
Manz I love our class, 11S301. Nerds and smart peeps who play. The S11 and S101 classes are nerds and smart peeps who study. 25 people make up one 11S301!

Had PE yesterday, ran 400m intervals with one min of rest in between. Eunice, Bernice and Ethel are the runners of our class. Though currently Ethel's got a very bad cough and Amanda and Eleanor have flu. Only reason why I'm still healthy is because of all the physical exercise I get. Hope they recover soon, especially Ethel.
Right before PW started they told me to keep Ethel out for a while, like bring her to the toilet or something. Total failure. I walked out and tried to drag Ethel saying to follow me to the toilet. Haven't even say anything and Ethel resisted. So we ended up waiting at the railing, Ethel talked to Nadira while I talked to Vismitha.

Went swimming yesterday with ODAC, wasn't so sure I could still swim after not swimming since P5. So I joined the Cui team to try and swim one lap, then Shuqi and I moved to the big pool to join the rest. Not bad, can still swim, wasn't tired until I hit my 8th lap and it was because of leg cramps and sore arms. Shuqi and I only needed to swim 10 laps, but I wanted to get out of the Cui team so I swam 12. Still had stamina to keep going. :) But no time haha. Lumyi, Jeannette, Xiuyun and Simin still can't swim well so they didn't have to swim laps.
Going to get out of the Cui team for cycling during Expose, shall get out of the Cui team for running once I get used to running on concrete. :)

Keep all of us safe, Lord, keep all of us safe and well.