No Time Left.
tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock
yet i can't do anything about it, can't do anything about us.
can only relinquish the amount of time we have just being there. that's all i can do. to just be there.
helpless.
Why do things always have to be so complicated.
For ODAC in Friday, we learned how to build the Leap of Faith! It's super tall, over 2 storeys high and reaching up to the 3rd. It's quite a stable structure, even though it doesn't have pegs and the tripod lashing only goes 6~ rounds. Which is pretty scary. At least the knots are super duper tight, incomparable to Gateway in Guides. Got slight rope burn and 3 popped blisters. Yeah manz I take pride in my knots and lashings, its the only thing I dare say I'm good at, albeit a bit slower.
At the end of the day, Yong Chen encouraged us to join Exco. Nay I'm not going to run, because I know I shouldn't and I know I wouldn't make it. It would only be a repeat in history. Besides, I play a better supporting role, I now know. But I do share in Shuqi's fears, that people whose heart doesn't truly belong in ODAC join Exco. I've seen it in Guides and I don't like it. It wouldn't just make ODAC look bad, it makes that person a bigger hypocrite than he already is. Problem is that some of these people have potential to be leaders. Which only makes it worse for themselves actually.
you know, friend, i'm really grateful for thursday's pw. really. i know that to you it was nothing, but to me it was a lot. i mean nothing to you, but you mean a lot to me. all three of you mean so much, so much, to me. God bless you with everything you've given to me.
Comments