Told ya' it'll rain.

And it did. But not heavy, like usual.
Investiture was quite interesting with the video. We sat in front of Nadira and peeps. Last chance for Ethel to sing the school song but she only sang the first part. Haha Ethel Koh! At first she swayed to the music but I didn't dare to put my arm around her like we do in St Nicks'.
Mrs Tan wouldn't be in school this week. Sorry, but Maths was just horrible. Yeah. Not say a very good day. Felt like punching something. Oh I drew my divergence design on a post it and gave to Ethel, yayy. :)
After school, hung around canteen. Ethel and Val went around taking photos. Val, Eleanor and I talked to Eunice, took awesome pics. Haha so funny. Got to talk to Chermin! :)
CCA was dead. After that we played frisbee, Ethel was still in the stands talking to Shurui. Tried to throw to her once but as usual my straight throw curved and went totally off target. Ran, sprinted 200m then had to jog. Still felt frustrated so I sat and chilled until 7.20. Then Ethel came down and we lepaked. Then the little boy that a few of us were playing soccer with asked me to play with him, so I did. And Ethel joined in haha. Gosh the boy's going to grow up to become MJC's prize player.
Left school at 8, Ethel showed me the pics she took, and I was so absorbed I missed the bus. She left around 8.20, waited for the next bus which came at 8.30 but it just drove past without stopping. Frustrated. Finally took the third bus at 8.45.

See you soon, my ninja! :D

Comments