Angels.

Quite true, what you said today. Even while making new friends, opening up our worlds, we need to turn back and maintain our old friendships.

Guess I'm not really good at that. At the end of Pri school, I only had one friend worth really keeping. Everything just ended there. So I don't really know how to keep it up, to ensure that our friendship never ends. I'm sorry.

Though frankly, I did feel kinda left out today. I think Cheok does too, from time to time.

Worried as well, that my friendships this year will fall apart. We don't talk much anymore, along the corridors. Instead of the 4 of us, it's starting to feel more like 3 + 1. And I guess because of that, I'm shutting myself off. I know, that my walls are going up again, that I'm isolating myself with no intention of knocking them down from within. Guess this is a normal part of my friendships, that once I feel disregarded, that's it I'm out. Time for my own company. Walls. They say that walls are there for friends who are willing to break them down with their heart. That the higher and thicker the walls, the greater and truer the friend is. I trust you. I'm gonna try to get through this, and I trust that you'll be there for me, chiseling away at the other side. Though I am quite amazed, that you knew that I was going to say out loud that I feel left out. Bffs are amazing and I don't know what I did to deserve such a friendship.

Thank you, to all my friends. Angels.

Comments