Lonely is my friend.

Feel like stretching out on the bed, plugging in and let the world pass by.
That was possible last year.

Miss having you around. So at least I wouldn't be lonely when the other three are in their own circle. So I guess where we are now, we are both lonely. One in an unfamiliar environment, one in a place that is like home. Haha but the past few days, one hasn't been very..... nice. So the circle kinda separated and I was the..... substitute. Traveling home lesser with her, really miss doing that. Sigh. We're all tired I guess. But I know there's more to it than that. But I rather believe that we're just tired. Though if the problem is me, I would prefer to know.
And yes I know you don't miss me haha. You have no reason to.

Really want to stone. Wish my bff would call so we could have a nice long chat on the phone. Then again, my phone batt's dying. Shit manx. Funny but I wanna be lonely.

The battle against life is always a losing one. Face it. But no choice, you still have to keep moving, still have to keep pushing. On and on and on.

Comments