Angel
Class chalet coming soon! Haha 4P '10!!!
I wonder if they asked the teachers if they wanted to come by. I miss MsP. :(
And and. I really miss Rasey Tannnn! AHH oh gosh haha don't know whyyyyy. She's the second person in class whom I miss, first was Kimberly Yang An. Haha. Really miss Rasey. But I doubt she's coming. Everyday, I see her beside me during morning assembly and in front of me during lessons and Os. AWkward silence, but I wanted to make conversation with her. Always thought she might be an I, until we did the test and she was an S. And my perspective on her changed. But I've always admired her for her faith, how strong her faith is. Indeed, age matters not. I saw that through her. No need to fear how others see you or judge you by your faith, it's your relationship with God that matters more, matters most.
Hope she is well, hope she is happy where she is. She's a wonderful person if you can see to her heart. :) Hope she is spiritually well and hot, Lord you'll be by her side, wouldn't you? God willing.
Comments