Today.
Whee BS with Pearlyn!! Haha though something felt a little off, but it was gone in a short while. She looked so worn out inside but all fresh on the outside. Genuinely. And contradictory. But's its wonderful to know that she's fine. :) And everyone is sick haha. Heal us, my Lord. :)
Omg Danielle and Chia Ling are on a mission trip in Cambodia! Hope they'll remain safe, Lord, oh please. Please please please. And that Abby will be safe too, no injuries.
Glad I got to talk to Laura again today. :) Haha aww she has a bf now. Oh yeah quite a while actually. I realise haha. But it was nice to talk, and she seemed better after BS. :) Zonked before that haha. And every time I see her it's like *sigh*. But at least now she has something to look forward to! :) So press on!
Oh yeah, caught 82 planes to date.
I love Sundays. :D
Comments