Angels

Went to Val's place today. Amanda, Valerie, Ethel, me. Like last time.
Amanda left after around half an hour? To study for test tomorrow.
We didn't really do much. Farah found Val's Photog keys. Really, thank you so much, Lord. Thank you so much. Thanks so much, Farah. (: We studied, played guitar, chatted. Hope Ethel genuinely likes it. Forgot to see it one last time. Forgot to hug her goodbye.

I don't know. It just felt like total peace. It was fun, to just be in each other's company.
Ethel's friends are counting down to the days when she'll be back in New Zealand. We? We're staring at our empty hands, at the sands of time that have so quickly slipped through our fingers, then looking up to see her turn her back. You'll have her for so long, give her back to us! Like Farah, she said she's gonna bring Ethel back and not let her leave.

Val and Ethel complement each other and Shawn and Amanda match each other. Me? I don't know. Truth be told, sometimes I feel like a loner even while being surrounded by friends. But if they're happy, I'm happy. Wish I could be there for her. If only.
Lord, be there, right there beside her.
We'll be waiting.

Comments