Cried quite hard today. But much more at peace now. :) Mainly because I spent most of the day in my room doing work and because it's night now.
Convinced myself to do work using what Mrs Tan said, to turn your sadness into work. Didn't think much of it when I first heard it, but it's true. It's true. Helps you to shift your mind off the world and fully concentrate on your work. And to find a hiding spot, a safe haven from the world. Haha it's a good excuse to avoid your parents too.
Anyway, Ethel's coming back soon. :) She's coming back soon. :) And everyone's excited, everyone's happy, just thinking about it. Haha.
Meanwhile, I'm still wondering, where I stand in my clique. If it was the old me from Sec 2, I would have gotten out long ago, run away.
Everyone seems so much stronger than I am. I've grown weak. Sanjie told me that I give good encouragements, genuine ones. And I wonder, really? Or is it just as encouragement? Or am I encouraging people so that they'll be strong and I'll be able to lean on them?
So cynical.
But everyone seems to have succeed where I failed, where I fell the hardest from.
Got to pull myself together for church tomorrow. Come on.
Comments