Night into Day

Had dinner with Ness, Valerie Lim, Cheryl and Nicole Yue today. So happy after that. It felt like time had totally stopped, and only started again when we got up to leave. And stopped agin on the bus home. And started again when we went our separate ways. :D

When I reached Makan Place and found Ness and Val, Ness's friend Eraine and Haojie were there too. Haha it was like Haojie -bag- Eraine Ness Val -space-. So I sat between Val and Haojie. Haha Val and I typed on her lappy when we wanted to comment on stuff that cannot be said out loud. Oh and Haojie said hi to me! But I was taking a casual look to see his face then he saw me so he said hi. Haha then Eraine said, Eh you so bias, you say hi to her never say hi to the two of us, I'm so jealous. HAHA. So Eraine and Val got their hi. When Cheryl came, Haojie said hi too! Haha.
When we went to buy food after Eraine left, we started talking and exchanging stories we heard. Luckily Ness and Haojie were behind a pillar so they couldn't see us. Haojie said we're ding dong. True, true. Welcome to Purity. xD
They dragged me to buy drinks and I literally dragged Nicole while walking back to the table. Then Val said, eh give them some alone time. So my brain thought, Let Ness go buy her food, but then so awkward, him and me at the table. Okay nevermind. So I immediately changed direction. HAHA. We were waiting for Ness to buy food, so we made attempts to try and talk to him. Haha I asked him about the Students' Clubs block and he told me about it and that was the longest stretch of words he said. Haha success! My social skills have improved. :D Besides, Ness says he is like the old me from beginning of '09. Then he had to leave for Violin CCA.
After eating and chatting we camwhored on Yue's Mac, haha it was fun. I am learning to appreciate the art of camwhoring. :) And Ness shared with us her plate of icecream on waffle and fed all of us. Haha awwwwww right. :)
When we left, my bus came so they asked me to run so I did. And after getting on Ness told Val that they actually can take too so they ran up. Ness wanted to take MRT, see. Haha we cannot bear to part so suddenly. Yes so we talked and laughed and talked and laughed. Oh Ness gave me YanYan! :D Happy happy. :)
At Bishan MRT, I hugged Ness and Val. Hugged Ness super hard and long. Oh manz I really couldn't bear to separate, didn't want to let go of my mortal. I'm her guardian angel. :) Haha awww. Then Ness said, ai si ni le. And I was too shy, so I was like, uh, me too same here, haha I don't dare to say. And when they went through the gantry I wanted to say, Ness don't leave me.... But didn't lah haha, oh gosh so les. But Ness and Val are my sisters and my confidents. We realy went through everything together. Lessons, tough times, cluelessness during lessons, common tests, politics in class, breaking and forming of friendships in class, farewells, family problems, emo days, crazy days, slack days, cluttered days, growing, learning, tears and celebrations. Everything. Watched them walk down the stairs to the platform before I turned to walk away. Haha Ness gave me a walau-what-you-still-doing-here expression when they saw me waiting haha.

They've all been such angels to me. Mostly Val and Ness. In particular Ness. All of them took care of me when I was lost in class, when I had no idea who to go for recess with, who to talk to in between periods. Everyone in class did. So now, I'll be their guardian angel whenever they need me. Not that I'm an angel. Haha a very U-grade one. But I really want to make sure we stick together and support each other. Because that's what friends do. And you, you better take care of Ness. If you dare hurt her heart, I'll personally come and find you, you understand? Because people who seem strongest on the outside are in truth the weakest.
Love you, my friends.

Comments