Today.

Argh shucks forgot to write a letter. And it's already 12.40am. Bother.
Anyways.

Mrs Tan lectured us today. Okay a scolding, not a lecture. But it's true. Our class is brilliant. Even Afshin can do excellent as long as he puts in that bit of effort. It's just that we aren't performing up to our standard, we're not making the effort to. Today she checked our tutorials like usual. When it came to me, all she said was, "Rebecca." I looked up at her, and felt like looking down. And all through her scolding I just had to look down. In shame. Because every word is true. Promos just haven't hit us yet. And yes, we must all promote together. The class is already smaller than it is. We can't afford that.

Today we also had out career seminar talks. I went for Lab Research, along with Eleanor, Yiling, Marshall, Darren, Weisong and Qiangwei. It was fun though boring, I mean it was really interesting, what he said. Uni professors are so free! And they teach too! I think I know what I want to be now. A university professor who also does lab research. It's what I had visualised myself to be. It means doing well in Promos, in As, getting a Bachelor degree, a Masters and a Phd, but for now, I'm just gonna focus on fulfilling my dreams of becoming a uni professor. Simple as that, straightforward.

This week's been pretty productive, I'm starting to get my momentum and I sincerely hope I can keep it that way, by God's strength in me. Power from the Father above. And I pray for my da jie's safe flight, for Jenny's safety and fulfillment, and for ZhuoEr's rapid healing and strong recovery. Amen for today. :)

Comments