8th August 2011
NDP Celebrations + Meet Pri school friends + Meet Sec school friends! :D
NDP was quite fun, actually. At first we watched the two class videos made by classes, then we did a quiz game on Singapore SS that was open to all. And then Don't Forget the Lyrics National Edition. Haha Ivan's group totally had no idea what they were doing, they got 1 point out of a possible 3. Nad's group were so enthu, dancing along while other groups were singing and singing straight into the mike. But the last group, Fresh Fruit Juice won, because of the tiebreaker song Moments of Magic. Oh yeah our school building is featured in this year's NDP song!
After that we all folded hearts and wrote what we wanted to do for Singapore. And then they just played songs for us to song and go high on. Haha 302 was screaming behind us and we were linking arms and Val and Eleanor took photos. Then we just gathered for a class photo so Val and Eleanor placed their cams on the stage and set it on timer. While waiting, Ms Lai came into the hall. She sat on the top step of the stage and gave us the thumbs-up to tell us that the photo taken was good. After talking to the Emcees, she came back, inserted herself between Carrie and myself and called us to take another picture. Haha we were quite surprised! But we just put our arms around her anyway. Haha it was so cool! And Jingyi even hugged her after that! Yeah after celebrations we took pictures, then we parted ways.
I first went to St Nicks, MJ finished at 10 so I reached at 1030. Talked to Nicole Chan and Marie, then Sherms came so we chatted. And CYM Laoshi walked through the canteen so we talked to him for a while. Nicole left early. Around 12 I rushed out to go back to KCP and met Yihui and Beverly on the way to the MRT. Haha then I ran all the way to KCP, super wet. Mdm Pang spoke to the security guard so I managed to get in. Met Jiayu, like FINALLY. Haha so happy! We haven't changed. :) Chatted, took pictures while waiting for Mdm Pang and Ms Tan and Ms Loy. I saw Ms Theresa when she left the GO, she was quite surprised haha. But we only waved to each other, didn't talk but she still remembers my name. Maybe because she was walking with the teachers. Oh then the 3 teachers finally came out and Chaoqun managed to sweet talk his way past the security guard haha. Then we went for lunch at J8 food court, talked a lot on the way there. It was mainly Ms Loy chatting with Chaoqun, Jiayu with Mdm Pang and me listening on. Ms Tan was parking her bike as usual. At the traffic light in front of the CC, we held hands and she squeezed mine and I squeezed hers after.
At J8, Ms Tan had to leave all of a sudden. So the rest of us went up and had lunch. I sat between Jiayu and Mdm Pang, Ms Loy sat opposite Jiayu with Chaoqun beside her. It was quite strange, I had to try and talk to Mdm Pang so that she wasn't left out, but I also wanted to talk to Jiayu, who was awfully quiet. A lot of things on her mind, it seemed. Sigh. Then after eating Jiayu's friend came over to our table and Jiayu introduced us to her, " This is my brother (Chaoqun), this is my sister (me) and this is my errr........ sister (Ms Loy)." Haha Mdm Pang was buying dessert and sugar cane drink for Jiayu. Then we took photos and we slowly went our separate ways. Hugged that girl extra tight. Didn't want to leave.
Went to find the SN girls at KFC, we sat there and chatted. It was Ness, Sherms, Beef, Yue, Cheryl and Cherms. I sat beside Chermin, haven't gotten to talk to her in so long, we'll never go back to our table partner days. No one is as happy and carefree as we were before. Oh she's kept this slip of paper that I gave her in her wallet ever since I gave it to her! :D Wow. It was to thank her for asking me if she could sit beside me. Ever since. Wow. Then we went to J8 and Chermin bought her shoes and we went to Macs. Studied, chatted with Chermin. But she seems to have distanced from Kim, Belle and Rasey. Then we went home.
Comments