Penny for my Thoughts, not worth a Dollar.
I really need to rant. SUPER UNPRODUCTIVE TODAY.
Supposed to at least finish functions but nope, only did 4 ques plus corrections. At least my heart went into those 4 ques and corrections for 6 ques.
My heart, it's like trying so hard to cry but I wouldn't allow it. I just ask it to shut up and be a man. My tofu heart.
So envious of others and their families. Especially Vally. Such a warm family, all built around each other.
Had a really freaky dream last night. *shudders* And been listening to "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry. Ness is emo too but I can't do anything at all to help. :(
Met an old friend earlier, apparently their son was in the same pri school as me and our families were friends. Friends because of my dad, like usual. His wife is a St Nicks alumni, from the Victoria site. I really love meeting other St Nicks girls, old or young. Jie Mei men. :) And haha, the first thing they always seem to ask is, what was your cca? She told me that in her time, she still had french nuns for teachers and her chinese teacher wore a cheongsam and stood really straight haha. 78 years for St Nicks, only one generation apart but St Nicks has come such a long way.
Gonna stay over at a hotel tomorrow, shall slack in the room and roll around in the carpet and look out at the balcony door/window and "study" while my parents and sis go shopping and my bro does flag day and ask people for money. And I shall relax. I need it.
Comments