Confidence
I know I'm gonna do this. Just keep muttering to myself on the train and bus and smiling and frowning and raising my Shi-brows to myself and I'll be fine. :P It really works! :D Helps me detach from negative feelings and just reenact what I do. :)
Really hope and pray so hard that Mrs Tan is still taking us next year. :( Haha we met her on the way down from IT dry run to class because she thought class was on the 4th level. Then she asked Arun, Arun, you hate me right! You got that ... "I hate you" expression! xD HAHAHA nay he doesn't, he just wants to kid around with her. :)
Tuesday, Mrs Tan told me that I'm a strong speaker, just need to be confident about it otherwise everything will come crashing down. Made me wanna cry. :')
Everything is God's.
Comments