Finally 17th.
It was a good day.
It was great being with the class, finishing up our GPFs.
Haha Vally told Mrs Tan that it was my birthday, so Mrs Tan accused Arun of bullying me to write in the pagination. Haha then Arun swore that I volunteered, which I did. Mrs Tan wished me happy birthday, but I was so shy I couldn't lift my head. Sigh where are my manners. So sorry Mrs Tan! She saw my presents too, and told me I have very sweet friends. I said, I know. :)
Vally gave me a cup that I commented that I like, that sha3 ya1 tou. :) Amanda gave me a Precious Thots figurine, just like Manda haha. :) And Arun gave me a huge box of Gobstoppers haha!
Sigh climbed stairs for Odac. Sian. I tried chionging up without stopping, it was like my lungs were gonna work too fast and burst.
Dinner with family, got a Baby-G watch. Haha I still remember last time I had a red Baby-G watch where you can snap off the metal wire thing around the watch face haha!
Today was good. It seems to be a day of not just friends celebrating my birthday, but also a day to celebrate the friendships with my friends. Thank you, Lord. :)
Comments