Teachers and Thanksgiving.
Sigh OP is over. :)
But I screwed up for Eunice, I screwed up her slides. I was lost in concentration and I lagged. Hope it doesn't drag down the Group Effectiveness segment. But I'm glad it doesn't affect her own speech. :)
The night before OP, Mrs Tan sent down a message to us through Eleanor. Haha it was really sweet, the message. And I really thank God that we have her, out of all the other teachers that we could have had. The best 2 form teachers I've ever had, Ms P and Ms Wu. If she doesn't take us next year, ..... *shudders*
And I thank Him for Ms Koh too! The guys like her because she's really pretty, the girls like her because she is sophisticated and has an aura of wit around her. Haha. Oh yeah there are 3 groups in a session for OP, our group was in the afternoon session with 2 groups from 208. So means our group was the last group of the day. Ms Loo and another teacher were our assessors. Then after the lunch break, the Indian PW teacher (I never really got her name) came in to moderate. Then she went out as we were entering the class, then we settled down in our row of seats. After a few minutes, I heard the back door slowly open, just as my group mates turn and gave a short intake of breath. I thought it was the Indian lady, so I only turned a second later. And I uncontrollably spazzed in my seat. It was Ms Koh, with her air of seriousness and some apprehension. Haha, come to think of it, her face was quite funny, a mixture of wariness while trying to be emotionless.
Today, I must admit I was going crazy over Fundraising the past few days. But God told me to be calm, that it would work out. And it did. :) Haha we sold out in record time! with so much excess of icing. -.- And a permanent marker appeared out of nowhere. Maybe it was the Sec 3s', come to think of it.
And you know what? Sarah's right. Trust God and everything will fall into place at long last.
Praise the Lord. Halleluuuuuuujah.
Comments