T.T
Sigh. Jie. :'(
I don't wanna interrogate you, but even more than that, I don't want to lose you as a friend. You're too dear a friend. Too dear.
It's like we have all shed off part of our past and have put on a new mask. Including me maybe. Or have we all broken out of our shells, and are becoming who we are?
Who am I? God's child. And you are God's precious girl too.
I don't want to do nothing. Serene told me once that while you're holding on to God, take comfort in that God is also holding on to you. Even in the fog, even if you are no longer holding on, even in the depths of despair, God is holding on. And I wanna go and stand with you where you are, in the fog or whatever.
Space. Fine then. So silly of me.
Comments