2012

USHERING in 2012 later on during youth service will be Abbie and Ben! Haha so fun that 1st Jan is on a Sun. :D Oh today will be the first time that Abbie is ushering for youth service! Everyone, excites! Haha she's always said that she wants to try. Haha Congre Care heads ushering tomorrow, Sec1s, be honoured!
And I'm announcing Birthdays tomorrow! But I've been arrowed by Ben to do Birthday prayers. Kinda saw the arrow coming, but really! This is terrifying. By the way, I'm chionging cards now, 4 more to go! The verse I picked is 1 Tim 4: 12, " Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." And I've wrote a short note too! Last time I did that was in 2010 I think haha.
Today was fun, dinner at Pasta Mania with my bro, Abbie, the Kueks and Gabby Goh. Ivan came too but he had eaten. Sean and Dhinesh went off to eat at Carl's then went to Lan. The rest of us sorted through the youth cupboard (all Abbie's work). Then Jiaying Jiajun came and Uncle Ken helped us open the Chapel so we did the packing of packages inside.
Service was good, though it was all hymns that we didn't know. Haha! Amos preached on Psalm 37: 23-24, on 1. that God is in control of our steps and 2. He upholds our every action. And that we should remember His past faithfulness so that we may trust Him in our present and future. (: Amos forever looks uncomfortable in a suit and tie. Haha he didn't sing the last hymn cos he was typing out the Benediction! Haha just like Amos. :D And I had the honour of getting BK's first poke of the year haha! And Tim and Jenny are back!!! :D Jenny!!! Hmm before Tim and Jenny left he spoke to me about something about managing Congre care stuff together with As and he affirmed me or something, can't really hear cos his voice is like gone haha. Haha after we hung around and sorted out how each person is going home, Dom yeo drove Abbie, me and Elaine back. Elaine's a Yam who has been studying in UK. It was really nice spending Countdown in the Sanctuary during Watchnight service, seating on a pew crowded with brothers and sisters, my BASICs. (:
Hope that this spiritual highness will maintain into the school term! Jesus not just as a separate priority, but in all other priorities. Jesus in school. That's my aim. (:

Kay, back to cards! Need to make sure Abbie wakes up tmr. But first, I must wake up. Please help me!

Comments