There isn't a girl out there who doesn't want to fall in love.
Sometimes the way you say goodbye makes me feel so lonely. It's so casual, it takes for granted so many things. That we would be able to see each other again, that we will live through the day, that I have other friends to go out with, that I don't feel left behind. But I know that you have better friends, friends you would much rather be with. So I have to be contented with second place. MJ is pretty lonely for me.
And to my other friend, I still have no idea how close our friendship is. I am really glad to see you, really, but I'm just not good at conversations. I'm sorry about that. We are both such closed-up people. We need to have a heart-to-heart talk. How close am I to you and how close are you to me? As close as a really good friend or just, friends? It makes me hesitate. And all the while time is running out.
On another note, it's Sunday. :D
Wouldn't be able to sing properly though. :(
I miss my churchies so much. :'( Don't ever leave me.
Comments