Blessed Assurance~~

Haven't blogged in a while.
So stressed out now, but not because exams are coming. Because I'm in charge of the house and because I'm expected to use this holidays wisely to study hard.
Feel so unsafe and unsteady. No parents for a whole week may seem like the time for partying, but no, I knew it wasn't. Fri, only my passport was in the house, such unnatural silence, so unsettling. How to study?
On the other hand, a little relieved that I didn't go for camp, cos everyone was hanging out in Brenda's room and chatting instead of playing games, and Brenda, Jo, Tiff, Sel and I just don't click well. All the sociable people haha. Nay I prefer sitting at the side and watching the convo, but only if the convo's interesting. Poor Amos, got teased quite a bit.

Anyway, can't wait for my parents to get home. Even though we aren't say close. But all this anxiety is preventing me from getting a good night's sleep. Felt all caught up and trapped last night. But prayer really helps. (: But there's no use praying if you don't believe it. Right now it's hard for me to let loose, put my guard down in front of anyone. Super paranoid haha sigh. Cynical too.

Today, it was an okay day. But got to have lunch with Jonas and Jasmine (really, REALLY appreciate it, jas (: ) and talked a little to Abbie and played a twisted form of Werewolf/Murderer and watched CSI NY. Couldn't sleep last night so i cross-stitched from 5am to 6am. Then I prayed, asked God to be with me. And for that 1hr of sleep, i dreamt i was drinking my mum's barley drink. 2hrs later, we learned a new song "Steady My Heart" by Kari Jobe. Seriously, go listen to it. And a line in the chorus said, "You're here, you're real." Was watching this new song "The Same Love" by Paul Baloche and i was thinking, sigh i'm so cynical. And immediately the next line was 'You call the cynic and proud, "Come to me now"'

A few more days only, closer than a few days before. Glad to know that Serene and Danielle are safe. But haven't Skyped with my parents yet. :\

Shall try and sleep then. (:

Comments