Self-pep talk

Must find a way to destress, one that doesn't take up too much time.

Screwed up Pubs today. Haiz. It's okay, everything's gonna work out. Need to really work together with Denise. Trust her to pull her weight too.

Everything's gonna be a-okay. Everything's gonna turn out good in the end. Everything will be fine. I'm gonna do this, gonna do it, even if in the end it still turns up to nothing. Everything will still be fine and life will go on and I'm gonna do what I love to do and I will end up where I'm meant to end up.

Just like when I took the wrong bus and was late for school because it's a slow bus, but managed to help that lady. Things are gonna come full circle and everything will all fall in place nicely, perfectly.

I'm gonna do this.

for once, i'm gonna be strong.

Comments