Since the last post.....
The speed at school's been picking up. Plus having so many birthdays in July is stressful manz. At least that's 2 people settled, 3 more to go~
Hahahaha not the point. Really need to push myself to go higher, and I want to bring my friends along with me too. Cos I know what it's like when everyone else is gleeful and you're the only one crying. WE'RE GOING TO DO THISSSSSSSS. By God's strengthhhhhhhhhh! >:D
I wonder if Deon reads this. Deon, WE ARE GOING TO DO THISSSSSS!!!! but not by our minute strength >:D
Really glad that I've got Pubs to do, keeps my weekdays interesting. :D And really glad that I have Denise and Selena and Abby and my bro to watch my back.
Trust the future to Him. Keep me faithful. Guard your heart against self-doubt.
Mission for next 2 weeks: Learn to accept people.
Comments