Today

Mood: I think it got affected when I teared while watching the K-drama and by the silence of the night. Hahaha.
Many thoughts, but shall leave them for my journal, last page of my journal.

Anyway, today/yesterday's service was really good. It was a good day. (: Worship session today was really nice, we sang Beautiful One (haven't sang that in a while (: ), This is Our God (great song), Lord of Lords (beautiful melody, that song), and coincidentally, Change My Heart O God.
Sermon was by Uncle Andrew, yes his sermons might be boring and his jokes not funny but ever since he was my Sunday school teacher in P6, I've looked up to him. Haha call me bias, but he helped me to understand the Bible in a way that opened my eyes. Anyway, today's sermon was from John 3, go read it.
And today the Sec1s started ushering. (: Abby and Ben taught them. (:

On Saturday, we had Youth Comm Delights cum Movie Night. And we watched Prince of Egypt AND Hercules! First time watching Hercules, and now I know what Prince of Egypt is about after years since I've watched it. It was okay, the movies were good, got to know Nerissa. Haha sorry, but it was so cool to see Abby in her jersey. She really enjoys softball. Anyways, we only went home at 9.30 hahahaha.

The weekdays have been okay, quite a good feeling to be back in school, even though we are having MYEs now. Happy to see everyone again, no longer stuck at home with my thoughts haha. Sigh, study hard Rib, that's the world we live in. And it's a horrible system, a sad system, and we're all stuck in this manufacturing line of iRobots. Accept it dude, no matter how much you would rather work at Giodano. Wait I take that back, I'll rather work at Bossini than Giodano. The funny cow logo vs. the green lamp/letter B logo. Or I give my brains and hands to Deon, who's working so hard. If they are worth anything haha.

Comments