2 more weeks...

The most used phrase over the past few days. 2 more weeks.
Ill prepared, unable to finish my essay papers, whatever.
I'm still trying and learning how to grow up.

Today was pretty good I guess. A reminder once again on what wonderful friends I have.
Enjoyed talking with Gabby over lunch, haven't really talked to her in a while. And going with Mark and Dom and Jonathan Leong to ECP and filming in the rain and wind. I owe Dom and Jon one. And talked a little to Abby today, haven't really talked to her either. Talked to Danielle, Lucinda and Cheryl too, while waiting for Valerie to come. And BS was pretty good, I must say. Much better than when we started combining groups.
Another busy Sunday, managing ushers, playing host to a newcomer, filming scenes for Pubs. Still got to settle the printing of the banner with Denise. It's like every Sunday is busy, frankly. But I'm glad, reminds me each and every busy Sunday that I can't do it on my own.

2 weeks. Got to push harder. It's not enough. How do people find the strength to study from day to night?! And they do work faster than me too. :( March, and all I can visualize is. Lean on my own pillar.

P.S. Forgive the emo mood, it happens when my serious mode is on, and when the night deepens.