18th
Yeah sure there was Bio Paper 2 and Econs today, the two worse papers, but it was a day full of laughter and smiles. :) My cheeks hurt oh gosh.
Econs in the morning! Managed to help Ethel with her Chem planning while on my way to school. Econs was relatively okay I guess, did my first ever micro essay for an exam, though I probably lost at least 10 marks from my Case Study 2 haha. Forgot my elasticity concepts so kinda screwed it up. But it's over. (: Grateful and a little sorry to Mr Hon.
Then lunch plus studying Bio with the group! Hahaha love these people manz, they make me happy. :) Haha laughing with Val and Eunice over Running Man, then laughing at Julia who thought for a moment that the National Anthem is "Singapura, oh Singapura~", then laughing over Afshin's face on my wallpaper. Studying Bio is so boring, but with these people, every moment is an opportunity to laugh, to smile. Seriously, Bio and Econs are so boring, when I was studying the day before I had to keep alternating between the two to keep from getting turned off by the subjects, had to rely on my convo with Ethel to keep me alive.
Bio in the afternoon! Bio was okay, a lot of funny questions, but for the first time I wrote a one page long essay. Rushed home.
Rushed home, packed bag, changed, re-tie hair, talk to my mum. Was almost late for dinner, turns out I was on time haha.
We ate at Plaza Sing Swenson's, Cheryl had helped us book a table there. Ness, Cheryl, Hui, Sherms were there first (I met Cheryl, Sherms, Hui at the MRT). Then Cherms came!! :D She was out with her friends at PS too, dining at Thai Express beside us. She passed me her present, card and hug before leaving. Miss her manz. ;) Our bond is an unspoken one. (: Yeah so Jinny, Val and Cheok came, and we ate. Haha typical Swenson's, typical SN girls, they had bought a Swenson's ice cream cake and we sang the song SN style (loud and bilingual haha). And yeah I had firehouse haha. Blew the candle off that one first, then they asked me to blow all the candles on the cake in one breath, but I laughed after just one. So I tried again, but my breath was too short, so Ness and Val blew the last two haha. (: Sherms uploaded the video onto facebook! There was this whole flurry of taking photos and all that, I was dying hahaha. Somehow we cut the cake wrongly and there was a missing slice so Ness and Cheok shared one and left the other for Beef. (: OH apparently if you can tie a knot in a cherry stem using your tongue, you are a great kisser. Ness and Cheok got it!! Hahaha. Whoot whoot. Then Beef finally came after a lot of mishaps! She ate, we took more pictures, we left. Haha I remember laughing and rolling around laughing a lot while waiting for the food, but I can't remember what it was about now haha, only that Cheryl is very funny.
We hung outside Swenson's for a while for the others who were in the washroom, and we camwhored with Sherms' big ass phone and the new addition to my stuff-toy collection. ^^ SHO CUTE. Bunny with square body is me all right. Haha jkjk. Then we walked towards the Strictly Pancakes area.
We went to one of the pubs there called A Place to R.E.A.D. Cheryl wanted to go to one called Love of Liquor or something at first but when they saw the cloud of smoke upstairs from the bottom of the stairs, we turned around haha. The pub had a nice deco! We went to the second level, where they arranged a row of tables for us haha. I had a B-52 that was shared among everyone, it comes in a shot glass so everyone just sipped it up ahaha. ^^ Ness and Cheryl had *** on the Beach (looks and tastes like Jello that Ness made) and Cosmopolitan (tastes like lime juice or apple cider), Jinny and Val shared a Lychee martini, Hui had Hoegaarden, Cheok had Caprionara (?), Sherms and Beef shared a *** on the Beach. Oh while we were getting seated, Jonas called me! Call lasted for 8 mins. :) Haha we talked about A's, she asked whether I was having dinner so I told her I was at a pub. "YOU ARE WHERE?! SAY AGAIN?!" Hahaha oops. We chatted a little (Ness and I shared this slice of orange, then after that she thought that my left-over orange peel was a short piece of fries), tried a little truth or dare, until around 10 when Jinny, Val, Ness, Beef and Sherms left. That left Cheryl, Hui, Cheok and I. We continues the truth or dare, talking about our wishes and where we want to be in 5 years time. Mum called around 11.24, as we were settling the bill.
Reached home around 12.05am.
Thanks for fulfilling my wish of a safe trip home for everyone. :)
Econs in the morning! Managed to help Ethel with her Chem planning while on my way to school. Econs was relatively okay I guess, did my first ever micro essay for an exam, though I probably lost at least 10 marks from my Case Study 2 haha. Forgot my elasticity concepts so kinda screwed it up. But it's over. (: Grateful and a little sorry to Mr Hon.
Then lunch plus studying Bio with the group! Hahaha love these people manz, they make me happy. :) Haha laughing with Val and Eunice over Running Man, then laughing at Julia who thought for a moment that the National Anthem is "Singapura, oh Singapura~", then laughing over Afshin's face on my wallpaper. Studying Bio is so boring, but with these people, every moment is an opportunity to laugh, to smile. Seriously, Bio and Econs are so boring, when I was studying the day before I had to keep alternating between the two to keep from getting turned off by the subjects, had to rely on my convo with Ethel to keep me alive.
Bio in the afternoon! Bio was okay, a lot of funny questions, but for the first time I wrote a one page long essay. Rushed home.
Rushed home, packed bag, changed, re-tie hair, talk to my mum. Was almost late for dinner, turns out I was on time haha.
We ate at Plaza Sing Swenson's, Cheryl had helped us book a table there. Ness, Cheryl, Hui, Sherms were there first (I met Cheryl, Sherms, Hui at the MRT). Then Cherms came!! :D She was out with her friends at PS too, dining at Thai Express beside us. She passed me her present, card and hug before leaving. Miss her manz. ;) Our bond is an unspoken one. (: Yeah so Jinny, Val and Cheok came, and we ate. Haha typical Swenson's, typical SN girls, they had bought a Swenson's ice cream cake and we sang the song SN style (loud and bilingual haha). And yeah I had firehouse haha. Blew the candle off that one first, then they asked me to blow all the candles on the cake in one breath, but I laughed after just one. So I tried again, but my breath was too short, so Ness and Val blew the last two haha. (: Sherms uploaded the video onto facebook! There was this whole flurry of taking photos and all that, I was dying hahaha. Somehow we cut the cake wrongly and there was a missing slice so Ness and Cheok shared one and left the other for Beef. (: OH apparently if you can tie a knot in a cherry stem using your tongue, you are a great kisser. Ness and Cheok got it!! Hahaha. Whoot whoot. Then Beef finally came after a lot of mishaps! She ate, we took more pictures, we left. Haha I remember laughing and rolling around laughing a lot while waiting for the food, but I can't remember what it was about now haha, only that Cheryl is very funny.
We hung outside Swenson's for a while for the others who were in the washroom, and we camwhored with Sherms' big ass phone and the new addition to my stuff-toy collection. ^^ SHO CUTE. Bunny with square body is me all right. Haha jkjk. Then we walked towards the Strictly Pancakes area.
We went to one of the pubs there called A Place to R.E.A.D. Cheryl wanted to go to one called Love of Liquor or something at first but when they saw the cloud of smoke upstairs from the bottom of the stairs, we turned around haha. The pub had a nice deco! We went to the second level, where they arranged a row of tables for us haha. I had a B-52 that was shared among everyone, it comes in a shot glass so everyone just sipped it up ahaha. ^^ Ness and Cheryl had *** on the Beach (looks and tastes like Jello that Ness made) and Cosmopolitan (tastes like lime juice or apple cider), Jinny and Val shared a Lychee martini, Hui had Hoegaarden, Cheok had Caprionara (?), Sherms and Beef shared a *** on the Beach. Oh while we were getting seated, Jonas called me! Call lasted for 8 mins. :) Haha we talked about A's, she asked whether I was having dinner so I told her I was at a pub. "YOU ARE WHERE?! SAY AGAIN?!" Hahaha oops. We chatted a little (Ness and I shared this slice of orange, then after that she thought that my left-over orange peel was a short piece of fries), tried a little truth or dare, until around 10 when Jinny, Val, Ness, Beef and Sherms left. That left Cheryl, Hui, Cheok and I. We continues the truth or dare, talking about our wishes and where we want to be in 5 years time. Mum called around 11.24, as we were settling the bill.
Reached home around 12.05am.
Thanks for fulfilling my wish of a safe trip home for everyone. :)