Update on A levels
So. Finished all my written papers already, only got two MCQs left. Chem on next tues and Bio on next next mon. Everyone is chilling already haha. Not sure if i've done my best for bio, cos i was running out of steam and motivation. But i have to get an A for chem. I have to.
So this is what becomes of us, those living under this system. Endlessly chasing grades, chasing dreams to earning more, getting more influence, so that we will spend more and drive this small economy.
Sometimes I envy Ethel for getting the chance to go through uni in a foreign country. But I think of what i have here, and i am glad. (: Contented. And the pressure on her is much more too.
Today after bio paper 3, i went to watch skyfall on my own ^^ The person behind the counter was quite surprised that i only wanted one ticket hahaha. Guess i just wanted to do it, so i did it while i still dared to. Pretty okay, just no one to talk to haha.
Soullsurfer on Sat! (: