First Day of Dec

1/12/2012!
It is going to be an awesome December this year. (:
Even though my gut saying keeps telling me that Youth camp is going to be a real flop this year and I'm not going to enjoy YAM camp as much as I expect to.
No no it's gonna be great. Like last year. Have a little bit of faith. Make the most out of things.

I really gotta move on, gotta start growing spiritually. Looking back, it feels like I'm in the same place as I was one or two years ago. Just doing saikang in church may not cut it any longer. Even though I really love doing saikang. I mean manual labour. Like stacking chairs and ushering and anything that needs hands but no brains. But my brain isn't that good either hahaha. Seeing how Pubs is doing. Haha. I owe Hannah and Dom. Big time.

(Okay my sister just got a very minor nose bleed so I told her to sit up. I like how learning First Aid once is sufficient for a lifetime, unless you want to be a certified First Aider. Vally always tells me that she feels safe when I'm around. Haha. Oh I hear crying. Chey, the kid doesn't want to drink liangcha.)

By the time I finish typing this post it would be 2nd Dec lol.
FUNdraising tomorrow. I'm doing Birthdays tomorrow too. Abby's gonna find me haha. Then again, I only have Bio left so maybe not. ^^ Haha.

Another thing. I feel like my confidant and I are drifting apart. But I know that I can always trust her. So. :) Never been an expert at keeping in contact over distances anyway. Need a Dummy's Guide for that cos I was never the one who initiated the "keep-in-touch"ing. Whatsapp doesn't really do much either cos I'm always active but also always silent. Whatever the case, I'll be here if anyone needs me. ^^

I'm starting to really like using " ^^ " even though I thought it weird in the past. ^^

Silent house on Monday and Tuesday, then class chalet on Wednesday to Friday. Maybe I should head home on Thursday night for my bro. And find him plugged into the comp.

2nd Dec! ^^