10 Jan, 2 years later
Sigh everyone is asking whether we are worried about 'A's results today, since today is 'O' level results day. I wasn't worried, but now... A bit jittery frankly haha. 50.2% with at least 2H2 distinctions last year. It's definitely gonna increase this year. Hope to be part of that 50.2%, the majority, for once. Maybe this time. Then again, I need to place my trust in the Lord. Yes, no matter what, trust in the Lord. He's never led me wrong before, whether through PSLE or 'O's. And He will do it again. Remember remember remember.
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
Hopefully Mrs Tan will be there in March! ^^ Even with the baby coming and all. Otherwise it'll be Mr Ng. D: Okay la he's nice but he only taught us for a month. Haha.
And my bro did well! Better than how I did haha. Sigh. But glad for him! ^^ Don't know if he can get into the school he wants though. Leave it to God!
Went back to SN at 12pm today, but the security guard said we could only enter after 3. :( So we slacked at NYP and went back to SN at 4. By then all the juniors had left. :(( And Ms Rockey had left too. But we got to talk to Mrs Gurung ^^ Talked for one whole hour haha, mainly about her daughter. Aww, manz they have such a good mother-daughter relationship. So sweet. :))
Yayyyy meeting Abs, Jas and Jonas later!! In 8 hours time haha. Excites! ^^ :D Miss that girl manz.
And start Congre Care BS soon! :))) It's so nice how all 3 of us are pretty close in our age. It would be too difficult to spread it to include other Congre Care regulars, age gap is too wide. Though, the Birthdays team is all around the same age. But not really mature enough in their thinking yet. Not that I am. Hahaha. I'm still learning from the seniors, learning from YAs. :))