SCARED

From deep deep down inside. But not deep deep deep down inside, thankfully.

Chill dude chill. Yeah transferring from the most chill outlet to the most xiong outlet, what could go wrong. :( Hope I don't get lost, that would be majorly embarrassing since it's so near to the MRT. >.<

On the bright side, Abby came today! :) And Ben is pushing to meet on Thurs. Gotta see my new schedule tomorrow. At the Anson side. Cos the Katong side doesn't have my name on it. :( And we hung out for quite a while after church today because Jonas is only meeting her friend at 3, and then we met the young adults, of whom Serene has class at 5, so we stayed out until 5. Long long day.
And when we FINALLY headed to Plaza after choir prac finished, I saw Faz from Comics Connection, one level up! Hahaha Jonas wanted to shout her name but I didn't dare. >.< Shy much. But after lunch at Kopitiam, we went to arcade to kill time so Gabby and Val accompanied me down to find Faz. Gave her a scare while she was buzzing. Hahaha we did a awkward side/ half hug thing. And we talked a little, well mostly her talking about management plans and all those things that are changing Gloria Jeans into something else. :( And I still can't help marveling at how big Plaza's food fridge is. :O And they still use those white square plates. :) We left when a customer came. And again, Faz warned me not to lose her face, this time at Anson with Winter. (Last time it was with Fiqah) I'll try. >.<

Guess the good thing about being transferred to Anson is that it frees up my weekends. Guess it's a sign that enough is enough, I need to step up my game as Congre Care Head. Manz it feels so foreign to attach that to myself.

SLEEP. Tired max. Gonna be reciting verses to myself tomorrow all day long. >.< God, help me Lord.