Soon..... Very soon......

It's been a month since my last post and I would say that a lot has happened, but yet not much actually.

25/6 - 28/6
VCF FOC was great!! :D Really thankful to God for putting me in OG 12, we all click quite nicely together, even though a few of us are on the outskirts. But it's really nice. :)
OGLs Maisie & Danny, seniors Michael, Jinqing & Ada, as well as Freshies Ezra, Clare, Priscilla, Gladys, Evelyn and I.
The games were pretty interesting especially the mass game. We had a VCF Voyage in NUS, where there are stations to introduce us to the standing comms and ad-hoc activities in VCF. It was really fun. just chilling and walking all around the school and meeting VCF seniors who are station masters. And the sermons were.... Sermon 1 was mehh, but I'm not at liberty to say much cos I fell asleep, sermon 2 was alright, sermon 3 was pretty good. Our discussions were pretty interesting I guess, but it was mainly the freshies who were sharing. And the workshop! I went for Talk the Walk, which is about conversational evangelism. I think mine was one of the more interesting ones hahaha. Got to meet people like Jesse from MJ and Tong (forgot his real name) from Physics Major through the workshop discussions. And after the workshop I went back to camp with Tong and Sabrina's OG haha, cos I was talking to Sabrina about Life Science and the Uni systems. Oh and Faculty Night! Graduated seniors (including Laura) came down and talked to us over our dinner, and we had a chatting session within our faculties too! Pretty awesome. :)

Dry bones that God breathed life into in Ezekiel.... :)))

Then on 28th after camp, I went to the Flyer to help out with the Dorcas Home outing by ORPC! We had to wheel the elderly in their wheelchairs up and down the Flyer, and after that we bought their lunch for them from the food court. It was really nice interacting with some of them, and watching Tiffany take care of them, that smile machine. :) And Cheryl had to accompany one of them into the disabled toilet.... She says it was an interesting experience. Haha. But it was good. :)

1/7 - 5/7
This first week without Winter was alright, Linda knows how to do the ordering and scheduling now, thanks to Winter. I still had to help a little in how much to order and doing the ordering in the system, because she would want to order too much and she was focused more on operations. Yani had quit after her first day at work. Whatever manz, she looked like she was going to anyways.
On Wednesday, Winter came to visit!!! :D Haha I had been whining on Mon and Tues that I missed Winter. :'( When Winter came to Anson, I was out buying groceries so Winter messaged me, "Where are you? :'( I at Anson already" So I ran all the way back to Anson, so unfit though heh. And when I stood at the back to talk to Winter, I was speechless, just enjoying her company while I still could. We talked a bit, talked to Auntie Helen while she was on her break, and I went to the lobby to greet her husband too. After they left Anson, I cried a little. Like sobbed. Linda got a napkin for me. :') After work, I rushed to Swensons for dinner with the Sec2/3s and we ran to church for prayer meeting. Of course, we were late. :/ I joined Aunt Pingping and Uncle Viroy and another lady for prayer! Haha it was quite interesting hearing them talk about the different mainstream denominations. Then I took a cab to Changi Airport to send off Winter and her husband! Met Linda and Sasha and Vivian, who was there to give something for Winter's daughter. Then we went Macs because Winter wanted ice-cream, and they treated us to Iced Choc and Iced Mocha and brownies. It's the last time Winter would be treating us (or me rather), but I couldn't stomach it so I just drank a bit. Took the Skytrain to T1, Mr Zhu said should pack me into a suitcase and bring me back to China. Seems like he sees me as a friend, almost like a daughter or a tutee. :') When we said our final goodbyes at the check-in counter, Winter kept a firm grip (albeit cold) on my hand, even while hugging Sasha. She's not very fond of hugs, that Winter. :) And I shook hands with Mr Zhu Jun Jie in the Bro manner haha. :) And as we walked off, I was the only one who saw Winter turn back and wave after passing through the departure gate.

8/7 - 20/7
A summary of things that has happened:
5/7 - My maternal grandpa passed away. They had decided to take him off the life support system so that he can leave in a more human way. The wake was on the 6th and 7th, cremation on the 8th. I only went back to work on the 10th.
10/7 - I did opening at Anson and I found out that Iffah had been AWOL-ing from work and Terrence had been handed to the police for investigation on stealing from the POS. And on that day, Faz AWOL-ed. She was meant to do full shift alone because it was Vinny's day off. So Jackal went to Plaza early to rescue Liz while I headed to Katong at 12 to open the store. I only found out that Vinny wasn't coming when I saw the schedule at 4 plus. -.- So yeap, Terrence has been arrested and Faz and Iffah terminated.
So from 15th to 20th, I did full shift alone at Katong on Mon, 10-6 at Plaza on Tues, closing at Anson on Wed, 10-6 at Plaza on Thurs, opening at Anson on Fri and opening at Katong on Sat. 2 days at each outlet. I am the master of all 3 outlets now lol. -.- Gonna start another round tmr sigh.

Winter hadn't been replying my WA so I emailed her, and she replied! I told her that without her, time seems to be crawling, to which she replied that time is flying for her. Sigh, but I'm happy for her. :') If she doesn't come back, GJC will fall sooner or later after Vinny and I leave. If she comes back, ABF will stand a bit longer and she'll die working 12 hours a day. And I'll never see her again. Which is better, you tell me. :( And she doesn't seem to know that the lack of manpower has gotten worse... Jackal and Linda are working full shift around 3 times a week now. Soon they'll quit because they are tired too. Good luck. And I hope Winter wouldn't be in GJC anymore when it falls. Otherwise she'll be dragged down with it too.

Uni starting soon!! Can't wait to quit ohmygoshhhhhhhh. Even if school's a nightmare. But I believe it'll be a blessing. :) Get Seekers of Christ seeking!!! :D