Young Adult Sunday 2013!

Ohhh, today was such a memorable day. :) Full of thanksgiving, full of fellowship in love, full of worship, full of heart and soul because those organizing it were so busy, they had no choice but to rely totally on God. And so full of.... Light. :)

Sang with the choir in the evening because I really wanted to and because it felt so annoying that 5 weeks of meaningful practices had to go to waste because of a stupid flu. And boy, singing with the YAM choir is soooooo different from singing in the YM choir. :D The twins says it's such a cheap thrill, haha but oh it feels so different! So bright and cheery and ready-to-go! :D Maybe it's the upbeat songs that play a part, it's Auntie Agnes' first special event and she wants to go contemporary. But it's definitely more than the choice of songs. It's the hearts of the YAs. (: So willing to serve, to sing and worship the Lord our God with everything we've got.

Today after evening service as I was changing in the ladies', I heard Auntie Eunice telling Auntie Regina, the young adults did so well, so enthusiastic, and our expressions are really happy and good, should take a video of us and ask the chancel choir to compare themselves to us, though we did have 6 hours more of practice compared to them. But really, I realized that it's not only our voices that will touch people, but more of our smiles. (:

Bright-eyed, with warm glowing hearts.

Somehow managed to sing in the evening, so so so thankful for that, God. Otherwise I would never had the chance to experience it in its full intensity. And haha I was so so nervous that I'll sing badly, thank God that Tammy was there for me. (: And really really thankful for Auntie Agnes and Auntie Eunice for leading us with such commitment, and the band for stepping up though there was little time left, and for Jasmine for co-ordinating everything and for everyone else who helped in one way or in many many many ways. (: Love, love, love you guys.